Getting braces is a big deal. That's why Dr. Wes is out to make sure the year (or two) ahead is personal, hassle-free, and worth the final "wow!".
Every smile starts with an initial consultation!
Your complimentary consultation is time set aside just for you. It gives us a chance to get to know you better, and gives you an opportunity to learn more about us and how we’re able to serve you. It’s easy, comfortable and involves the following:
- Review of your dental and health history forms which you filled out online before your consultation
- Examination of your smile, jaw joints, teeth and the structures that support your teeth (gums and jaws) – including photos, and x-rays of your teeth and jaws as needed
- Presentation of what we learned from the exam using the photos and any x-rays taken
- Explanation of your personalized treatment recommendations, if necessary
- Discussion of fees and financial arrangements if treatment is recommended
Dr. Wes Orthodontics is a family-owned, private orthodontic practice. We are committed to staying small so we can deliver BIG on service. We provide a different choice for families who prefer to pay directly for unmatched convenience and personalized care. That means we work for you, not insurance companies or a corporate entity. Just you.
By removing the administrative burden that comes along with 3rd party payers, we can focus on what matters most, our patients. Although we don't accept payment directly from insurance companies, no worries, your benefits are still there if you have them and your insurer will make payments to you. We will be there to lend a hand if you have questions about how to file your own claim and get the most out of your orthodontic insurance benefits.