Getting braces is a big deal. That's why Dr. Wes is out to make sure the year (or two) ahead is personal, hassle-free, and worth the final "wow!".
Every smile starts with an initial consultation!
Your complimentary consultation is time set aside just for you. It gives us a chance to get to know you better, and gives you an opportunity to learn more about us and how we’re able to serve you. It’s easy, comfortable and involves the following:
- A private, 45 minute appointment entirely with Dr. Wes. This time is set aside just for you.
- Review of your dental and health history forms which you filled out online before your consultation
- Examination of your smile, jaw joints, teeth and the structures that support your teeth (gums and jaws) – including photos, and x-rays of your teeth and jaws as needed
- Presentation of what we learned from the exam using the photos and any x-rays taken
- Explanation of your personalized treatment recommendations, if necessary
- Discussion of fees and financial arrangements if treatment is recommended
Dr. Wes Orthodontics is a family-owned, private orthodontic practice. We are committed to staying small so we can deliver BIG on service. We provide a different choice for families who prefer unmatched convenience and personalized care. That means we work for you, not insurance companies or a corporate entity. Just you.
By removing the administrative burden that comes along with 3rd party payers, we can focus on what matters most, our patients. If you have orthodontic insurance, we will be there to lend a hand, file your claim on your behalf and answer any questions you have. Rather than insurance payments being paid to us, they will conveniently come directly to you.
Dr. Wes Orthodontics also offers in-house payment plans. During your complimentary consultation, we will provide you with a custom financial proposal and payment plan options so you know what to expect before you begin treatment.