To: Our Patients & Parents
Please review these guidelines prior to your appointment. Dr. Wes is eager to see patients but wants to do so as safely as possible. So, while it’s not ideal as we open our new office, please be confident, we will be following rigorous COVID-19 protocols to keep you and our team safe.
Before Entering the Office
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment before arrival and our team will happily assist you.
- Please, bring your mask or face covering when you enter the office. If you do not have your own, we will provide one.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments will be permitted to enter the office.
- For our younger patients, only one guardian, parent or caregiver may enter with the patient and remain in the lobby. All other guests are asked to remain in the car.
- Please brush, floss, and rinse prior to your appointment, since tooth-brushing stations and bathrooms may be closed.
Please contact our office to reschedule if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, fever, sore throat, loss of taste, or sense of smell or body aches.
Entering the Office
- Your temperature will be taken by our simple, touchless digital thermometer. Any patient or guest with a temperature over 100°F will be asked to forgo the appointment, contact his or her physician, and reschedule.
- Please use the hand sanitizer to clean your hands upon arrival.
- Please find a seat in our lobby and maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Please update us when you make your appointment if you have broken brackets so we can schedule more time to complete your care.
Dr. Wes and his team stay up-to-date with the guidelines and recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Your family’s health and safety and the safety of our team is our priority. For that reason, we will always choose the more cautious path. Our office will be sanitized frequently throughout the day. Dr. Wes and his team will wear masks. They will have mandatory daily temperature checks and fill out a daily health and wellness questionnaire to track their health. If any team member registers a temperature above 100°F, or his or her questionnaire indicates a COVID-19 risk, he or she will be asked to leave and contact a physician.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to serve the community during this exceptional time.